#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devoid of skill, loses the ball constantly and completely off form. How does he regain his form I have no idea as we can’t keep playing him as he is offering nothing, but if we don’t play him he has no chance of getting his form back. His contract situation maybe the cause of it, wanting more money but not earning it on the pitch. If he does not turn it around soon he could end up slowly fading into the background and going on a free to a smaller club and his ambitions of Real (if true) would be a pipe dream. Sad to see as a couple of years ago he would have got in any team in the world. A right head scratcher

Devoid of skill, loses the ball constantly and completely off form. How does he regain his form I have no idea as we can’t keep playing him as he is offering nothing, but if we don’t play him he has no chance of getting his form back. His contract situation maybe the cause of it, wanting more money but not earning it on the pitch. If he does not turn it around soon he could end up slowly fading into the background and going on a free to a smaller club and his ambitions of Real (if true) would be a pipe dream. Sad to see as a couple of years ago he would have got in any team in the world. A right head scratcher
He's gotten complacent within the team. I think it's as simple as that. It's best for both parties to go their separate ways. Who would take him with his wages is another story.

Said it years ago, even when he was scoring a hat full it was due to his hard work and positioning, he was frustrating back then. Awful with the ball. Even then... He is great getting back into position when we lose the ball also. However, as we dominate 9/10 games in possession his deficiencies are glaringly obvious. Sadly becoming a passenger.

He's gotten complacent within the team. I think it's as simple as that. It's best for both parties to go their separate ways. Who would take him with his wages is another story.
End of the day when he comes on he weakens the team and we struggle because we cannot afford to carry him at all . Hopefully we don’t offer him a contract and we get for him which will not be a lot . Been a massive drop of form for him and I can’t see it coming back .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.