Tennis Thread

Watched the whole tournament and only found out what it was yesterday; it's the server landing after hitting it.
I'm rewatching and you're absolutely right!

Also, noticed Lelya smiling a lot when the chips are down. Her sister is instructing her to do so from her seat.

I'm rewatching and you're absolutely right!

Also, noticed Lelya smiling a lot when the chips are down. Her sister is instructing her to do so from her seat.

Think it was to keep the crowd on side too, the crowd definitely helped her in this tournament.

Looking forward to Chicago or Indian Wells within the next month, to see if Raducanu and Fernandez can maintain this level.

Impressive considering it's not including Prime figures.

She'll get ridiculous numbers at Wimbledon, be harder to get a ticket to watch her than any of the other superstars (Djokovic, Federer etc...).

Think it was to keep the crowd on side too, the crowd definitely helped her in this tournament.

Looking forward to Chicago or Indian Wells within the next month, to see if Raducanu and Fernandez can maintain this level.
Any of these matches going to be show on Prime?
Good coverage to be fair.

She'll get ridiculous numbers at Wimbledon, be harder to get a ticket to watch her than any of the other superstars (Djokovic, Federer etc...).

That's very impressive.
I'm gonna have to rejoin my old tennis club to get in on the ticket scheme (my daughter wants to resume too).

They will just sit on that grass and give it another cringeworthy name now Murray is finished:

Henman Hill
Murray Field

Emma Eminence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.