Tennis Thread

I'm a FOC too, all I could bring myself to think of is if she is looking after herself and getting enough sleep. She's only 4 years older than my eldest grand child.
Well, I'm an FOC but I can still appreciate a pretty girl without perving.
Emma looked the epitome of a well turned out professional. Neat tunic, skirt cut on the bias, very smart and tidy. She has lovely legs which seems to be a common trait amongst tennis players; think Steffi.
Naomi Broady is the archetypal English tennis girl; tall, willowy with long legs and long blonde hair. She is surely Miss Joan Hunter Dunne.

Last edited:
Djokovic could win another 5, Nadal may pick up another French.
He could, and before last night I would have said he probably will. But now I am not so sure. Last night was incredible for all sorts of reasons.

First, I have not seen Djokovic play that badly like, er, ever? And second, it's always been a bugbear for Djokovic that despite his achievements, he's never been "loved" as much as the crowds adore Federer and Nadal. But last night was different and the incredible support for him made him overflow with emotion, as you all saw.

And in his gracefully accepting defeat, and recognising the support from the crowd, it seemed like some kind of pivotal moment to me.

Remains to be seen how things will pan out, but if that was his swan-song and he never wins another now, I would not be surprised.

She's young, fantastically talented, smart and pretty. She's a marketing man's dream. I just hope she has good advisors so that she isn't pushed too far, too early. If she has then she is going to be very, very rich - and good luck to her.

You might find this video interesting. This is how she plays when she's feeling no pressure:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.