Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Yep same here - 3 kids PAH requested 4 times and nothing received. What I'm most worried about is that I accidentally requested one of them to be printed twice for the Norwich game and they just cancelled the ticket so my daughter couldn't get in until I grabbed one of the guys with the barcode machines and even them had to show him confirmation of her seasoncard on my phone. If everyone who has requested a ticket more than once can't get in on Wednesday, it's going to be chaos.
By all accounts you need to use the last one requested which at the moment is easily said than done. I’ve requested it 6 times now and fuck all. I am the stage where I won’t to pull out of all 3 comps now as I can’t be arsed with all this every bloody game blue.

By all accounts you need to use the last one requested which at the moment is easily said than done. I’ve requested it 6 times now and fuck all. I am the stage where I won’t to pull out of all 3 comps now as I can’t be arsed with all this every bloody game blue.
Throw the first 5 away. It looks, I hope, we're all in the same boat and they haven't actually sent out the POH tickets as yet. I wait in anticipation to see what happens tomorrow! Just think they are being difficult to get us on mobile ticketing.

Throw the first 5 away. It looks, I hope, we're all in the same boat and they haven't actually sent out the POH tickets as yet. I wait in anticipation to see what happens tomorrow! Just think they are being difficult to get us on mobile ticketing.
I doubt very much they are being difficult. It's clear that behind the scenes they are struggling as much with all of this as we are

My download to wallet stays greyed out even though ticket is there.
See my previous lost up above if your on Android,, goto ticket account,, click season ticket then download that to wallet again,, it worked for me I was getting the same as you

Currently number 118 down from number 186 I nearly had an heart when I heard the number 1 but they spoiled it by adding 86 FFS

I hear they know there's a problem and are trying to get it sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.