Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Both mine and my mates PAH tickets did not work at the turnstile, had to be let in by a card carrying steward. Were both over 65, so wondering if they have only activated the adult tickets. Will email the club on Monday as I don't want to be looking round for a steward with an access card every game.
My 78 year old mum's print at home ticket didn't work either, she had to wait and someone in charge finally got her in using their plastic card. Please post any response you get from city, she's already worrying about the next match.

Both mine and my mates PAH tickets did not work at the turnstile, had to be let in by a card carrying steward. Were both over 65, so wondering if they have only activated the adult tickets. Will email the club on Monday as I don't want to be looking round for a steward with an access card every game.
Could be your printer. Go to maintenance and clean ink heads and alinement check. Anything a little bit out when printing QR codes would cause problems. Best of luck.

A bit of advice please, ordered two tickets online for the Arsenal game a couple of weeks ago. Nothing arrived via email yet from the club, do they send an email with tickets on to scan at the turnstile, totally clueless as to the process. Any help would be welcome, thanks!

A bit of advice please, ordered two tickets online for the Arsenal game a couple of weeks ago. Nothing arrived via email yet from the club, do they send an email with tickets on to scan at the turnstile, totally clueless as to the process. Any help would be welcome, thanks!
Sent via your City account.

I used to have my own IT company and now work on the biggest & most complex digital programmes in the UK.

I also deliberately chose the PAH option because:
(a) I know with 100% certainty that it works. Therefore little risk.
(b) No system changes should have needed to ensure it was workable, therefore little risk.
(c) I know City's record on introducing change to the detriment of the fans. Big risk.

In IT, one of the primary drivers in the implementation of new technology is ensuring you mitigate known and potential risks. City ignored that concept but just about seem to have got away with it yesterday. A lot of that was seemingly down to some excellent contingency planning, so they should be commended for that but they still took an unnecessary risk.
So much for 100% certainty.

27% of people in your survey had a printed ticket that didn’t work!

Sorry guys, I'm only up to page 10. Ive added a friends and family member but cant transfer my sons arsenal ticket. Is it to early to transfer even though its less than a week away. Cheers in advance.
Does your son have his own account supporter number etc?
This is where you need to transfer it from NOT YOUR account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.