Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

My mother in law who is in her 70s gets two tickets as she has a carer, anyway she has had the email and has only been sent one ticket. What an utter shambles as she managed to get through to the ticket office a couple of days ago and was promised when she got the email it would be for two tickets.

My mother in law who is in her 70s gets two tickets as she has a carer, anyway she has had the email and has only been sent one ticket. What an utter shambles as she managed to get through to the ticket office a couple of days ago and was promised when she got the email it would be for two tickets.
You need to do them Separate tick each box one at a time click print then that should be sent to your email to print them click other box ( carer) and do above again

All I have had today is an email about welcoming back fans and the whole campus being cashless.
If you chose PAH go to your account now and you are able to print. When it says printing completed go check your email and it should be therefore you to download and then print

Can I use PAH as a back up? So I’ve downloaded the mobile ticket to my phone and I expect to use that. However can I also print my ticket as a safety net in case I lose my phone or it breaks?

If you chose PAH go to your account now and you are able to print. When it says printing completed go check your email and it should be therefore you to download and then print

I've signed in and nothing. Just says details and the three Norwich tickets with a box option. Requested print at home last week but nothing on my platform to help me select it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.