Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

only email today was the one explaining covid cashless payments and half price food and drink between 1 and 2pm etc! nothing about print at home as yet!

Want to get tickets for Norwich game, the options on how to receive tickets has foxed my head, if I choose mobile tickets do you simply scan whatever they send on my phone or do you have to print

Thanks for that, all seems very straight forward.

However, not had any email and don't have those options to select, despite making a print at home request.
Is there a different system for season ticket holders vs matchday membership ticket holders maybe??

Thanks for that, all seems very straight forward.

However, not had any email and don't have those options to select, despite making a print at home request.

Is there a different system for season ticket holders vs matchday membership ticket holders maybe??

The Cityzen Matchday members don't have print option at all, they only have mobile option (I have two accounts in the household that are just that ... other two accounts that are Seasoncards, exactly the same situation as @tolmie's hairdoo ... no option other than just one "i-Details" button, rest don't even appear let alone greyed (like they are in under seasoncard section - at least they are there and not selectable).

No idea what's going on!

Quite possibly. I'm a match day member this season and was assured the only form print at home would take was an email seven days beforehand, with a url link to print.

Looking at my platform, the mobile wallet option and purchasing history was removed when I made the print at home request more than a week ago.

Very poor if print at home is being rolled out on different guises.

I'm now having to travel down to stadium early doors tomorrow because I can't face even bigger queues on Friday, as further annoyance creeps in.

I'm close calling it a day after 40 years. I don't need the aggro after the pain of the last 18 months.

I couldn't afford to retain my season tickets this year and shelling out £850 for six tickets, still not being able to have them in my possession, is nothing short of a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.