Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Good news but I spoke too soon and have just received another set of tickets so hopefully just using the most recent ones will work (unless of course there are another 2 emails on the way)
Yea wait till you last request comes through as that is the one you need. I did 7 and all 7 now arrived

Furst
Good news but I spoke too soon and have just received another set of tickets so hopefully just using the most recent ones will work (unless of course there are another 2 emails on the way)
First one in the turnstile will work, none of the rest.

Still haven't recevied my PAH email yet. Trying again now.

If it doesn't send the club will have 3 fewer supporters there tomorrow and I'll be over £50 out of pocket.

Does anyone know when points for the cup schemes are added to our account? Presumably now we’ve paid for tickets for the opening matches of the CL and carabao they should be added straight away?
When we had away points they weren't added until entry into the Stadium was confirmed. Probably now the same for home cup games.

Still haven't recevied my PAH email yet. Trying again now.

If it doesn't send the club will have 3 fewer supporters there tomorrow and I'll be over £50 out of pocket.
Received my PAH Leipzig ticket at 11am and just printed it off. How difficult would it have been to send them out earlier???

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I can't make the game on Saturday against Southampton due to having to work. I want two family members to use the tickets instead. They have tried signing up to get a supporter number so I can add them to friends and family. They have signed up fine but still they don't have supporters numbers. Do they have to buy a membership to get one?

Would it be easier to just download my season ticket on to their phones for one game?

Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.