Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Getting to the printing options page but not letting me tick the print box. Anyone found a solution please?
You need to tick box first then print button should turn black then giving you option to print if it says print completed go to your email where you then download then print yourself

Can I go from the phone app to print at home tickets...or am I stuck with this shit show for the season ?
Anyone know please ?
I was down at the ticket office on Tuesday collecting my brother's ticket for the Norwich game. I explained that some time in the next few weeks he'd upgrade his phone to one that was NFC enabled and asked if he could then switch from collect in person to having his season ticket on his phone. I was assured that wouldn't be a problem. So I guess the club will be flexible on this.

we are getting there..... Now have the option to transfer ticket .....still no print
Yup, same … after Details, a second item has appeared next to it in my account for Transfer but no Print option yet.

When you have print at home is it a pdf format that you can forward by email to someone else to print off?

What is NFC enabled please, not in to my phones at all. Cheers
What phone you have
Make & model?
Near Field Communication (NFC) enables devices within a few centimeters of each other to exchange information wirelessly. iOS apps running on supported devices can use NFC scanning to read data from electronic tags attached to real-world objects. For example, a user can scan a toy to connect it with a video game, a shopper can scan an in-store sign to access coupons, or a retail employee can scan products to track inventory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.