Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Klopp called out a shite Anfield atmosphere, and that helped trigger a CL win for them. There's tickets left for games, if there wasn't he wouldn't need to ask for fans to turn up. Atmosphere has been good in the league this season, and pretty flat tonight. There's always an excuse, but players and the manger notice, what can you say.

Not bad first half hour

Completely silent middle half hour (loudest noise in that half hour was Rodri slapping his though in frustration at the ref), bloody awful from us in the stands.

Sung somewhat in the last half hour.

3/10

i think that’s harsh and depends where you are sat. My voice is near enough gone and in 119 thought it was decent.

for the bigger games we’ve got a pretty good atmosphere

If Pep wants a full stadium he should have a word with Soriano, because that isn't going to happen with our ticket prices, the ticketing system, and COVID still about.
Tickets cost £20 tonight. I paid that for Stockport vs Grimsby two weeks ago!

What Pep wants is a full stadium but more importantly he wants a fantastic atmosphere to drive the team on. Not 90% sitting like statues and offering no support.

Really, what do we, as City fans want? We will never see this football again.
Don't see many statues sitting, maybe some old General on horseback but I get your point ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.