Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

I have taken my grandson to FA cup and League cup matches since he was six years old. He is now fifteen and I bought his first Citizens membership this season. The club have said he is not allowed a ticket for the "Big games" because he has no history. We didn't bother last night.

He's a fucking prick, people will go to games they can go to and he can choose in his millionaire bubble to like it or not, fuck him we were here way before him and will be here way after he's gone.

Im a season ticket holder, on all the cup schemes, paying for mine and my 2 kids tickets but im one of the lucky ones that can afford too do so many, many more people wont be in such a privileged position and some **** at the club will do well to remind Pep of this today

Didn’t think it was a bad crowd last night after initial worries.

didn’t think the atmosphere was bad either

was in tier 3 of Colin bell so didn’t see what the 1st tiers looked like, obviously the attendance didn’t help with RB bringing so few (don’t blame them in any way)

Yeah i thought it was decent all round really!

Surprised by the negativity on here! I was expecting 30k last night so pleasantly surprised it closer to 50k!

I have taken my grandson to FA cup and League cup matches since he was six years old. He is now fifteen and I bought his first Citizens membership this season. The club have said he is not allowed a ticket for the "Big games" because he has no history. We didn't bother last night.
We could all pick and choose the “big games” mate. I go to watch City. Who we play isn’t too important but everyone makes their own choices.

Atmophere ? Do you here Klippety or the Paperboy criticisng their support ? I have been to Klanfield on corporate tickets and watched them against minnows like Norwich , Southampton and others and their atmosphere is absolute shite. Away fans singing "can we sing a song for you" its just the myths around certain football clubs , "25000 waiting list for a season ticket" its all bullshit.
We have has some brilliant atmospheres at Maine Rd and Etihad over the years , but we are no different from the 'istree clubs or the majority of clubs in the premier league , the fan base has changed over the years or should it be "customer base" . If Pep was expecting a full house and fever pitch atmosphere against Leipzig a team formed in 2009 , then he is mistaken , judge us in the quarter finals and semi-finals , derby games and games we have to win , not f*cking Leipzig.

Exactly.

Under different circumstances Leipzig would have brought 3000 fans. The German's love to follow their team.

If the ticket system wasn't so f*cked up, City would have sold more tickets.

COVID is still putting fans off from going to the games. People have deferred their season tickets. Etc.

I know 6 people who either don't go to CL games, or gave up buying a ticket because of the ticket system f*ck up.

In normal circumstances the crowd would have been close to 50K or over 50K.

I find his conferences,pre match and post match more than irritating these days,so I don't watch or listen,but I'm intrigued to hear what was actually said,had a quick search this morning,but not heard this

Pep calling out fans is not on, when the club charge up to 80 quid for league games, and in excess of 40 quid for kids, these prices for many are a one off treat, not prices for people to appear for 3 home games in 6 days, add in the ticket shambles where going to a game is akin to getting into Fort Knox what does he expect?
What games are £80 ?

Exactly.

Under different circumstances Leipzig would have brought 3000 fans. The German's love to follow their team.

If the ticket system wasn't so f*cked up, City would have sold more tickets.

COVID is still putting fans off from going to the games. People have deferred their season tickets. Etc.

I know 6 people who either don't go to CL games, or gave up buying a ticket because of the ticket system f*ck up.

In normal circumstances the crowd would have been close to 50K or over 50K.
I for one will not go anywhere near a football game ,Cinema ,Theatre etc.until this pandemic is under control,you just don't know who is sat next to you behind you in front of you .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.