Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Because he’s loved by City fans, I’d say. It’s a decent song too, so I don’t see the problem.
I get that but we sang it last week too. Agree it’s a mega song just think our current players could do with some chants too

Best it’s been for some time.

not sure why we keep singing zabba song though & no pep song again.
I think the "when we win the league" seems to resonate and get the loudest response. Other things going on but it's a song future title wins.

Great time for a football match, Saturday at 12:30 has got to be the way forward especially in the winter months.

Back home for 3:30 and a leisurely afternoon and evening.
Anytime on a Saturday is great.

I get up and leave the house at the same time for every Saturday kick off anyway. If the kick off is 12:30 I just get straight to the ground and spend the rest of Saturday in the pub, if kick off is 15:00 or 17:30 I go to the pub beforehand and watch some early games, then get to the pub for the rest of Saturday afterwards.

“Football is the thing that we all live for, Saturday’s the day we play the game”

Great time for a football match, Saturday at 12:30 has got to be the way forward especially in the winter months.

Back home for 3:30 and a leisurely afternoon and evening.
I said this yesterday, love a 12:30 as you’ve got the rest of your day still.

Especially if you win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.