Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

No pints though! queued for 15 mins to be told that all the taps had broke

Just about managed to get one and “only” missed the first 5 mins of the second half.

One of the tills broke. I mean, of course it fucking did.

What a load of shit. But better organised than last week.

We live in hope…

Much better yesterday. Nice to give the Cockneys some stick.

It’s great that they too have turned into a ‘no history’ club. Some of the kids shouting it yesterday won’t even remember their own team winning the league!

Was really good in the South Stand I thought.

The arsenal get battered everywhere they go was great.

Think both games have had relatively good atmospheres considering the lack of jeopardy in the game.

Much better yesterday. Nice to give the Cockneys some stick.

It’s great that they too have turned into a ‘no history’ club. Some of the kids shouting it yesterday won’t even remember their own team winning the league!
There’s more “history” been made in the Etihad Stadium than has been made in the Emirates Stadium.

Oh and we’ve never fraudulently bought our place in the First Division after finishing 5th in the Second Division.

There’s more “history” been made in the Etihad Stadium than has been made in the Emirates Stadium.

Oh and we’ve never fraudulently bought our place in the First Division after finishing 5th in the Second Division.

That's one of the things I love about football. Fans who have difficulty matching their socks in the morning, myself included, can still feel aggrieved about something that happened at the end of the First World War.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.