Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Well done Pep. Rags texting me your comments this morning. Forgetting the expense it’s the bloody hassle. Does no one give a shit that it is almost impossible to get away from the place quickly? Yesterday I was busy at work but needed to sort 2 tickets out for people. Absolute logistical nightmare. A women at work told me her husband has wanted to go to the first 2 games but has not understood the website issues. I am still awaiting a response to the debacle I experienced at the Norwich game. I got a holding email saying we would respond after Arsenal and still nothing. It amazes me that we got around 40,000 last night, if that had been at Maine Road it would have been considered a huge crowd but the Etihad is a big place to fill. Really pissed off with Pep and he clearly lives in a bubble but I hope he gets the message that this is about the tenth time he has had a pop. He has been a sulky bastad at times and also cocked your several champions league campaigns with his arrogance. I am afraid I am starting to think I am ready for a change. Rather someone who maybe is not as good but seems proud to be out manager. He pissed me off hugely last night.
I simply can't agree with this

I have taken my grandson to FA cup and League cup matches since he was six years old. He is now fifteen and I bought his first Citizens membership this season. The club have said he is not allowed a ticket for the "Big games" because he has no history. We didn't bother last night.
What the fuck is this? Turning fans away? Young ones at that. Fuck you Mr Moneyball You obviously finally won your argument with those in the club who cared about the fans. He’d better tell his mate Pep to reign it in too then. Let him comment on the empty corporate if he has to say something. Or would that be a criticism of his mates flawed strategy? Fuming.

City need to look at themselves first

Make it more attractive to attend

Easier to purchase tickets
Less confusing ticket download, especially for older fans
Easier to get into the ground
Better travel to and from ground
Stewards who appreciate we are the customer as well as a supporter
Sorry mate but City have literally provided us with the greatest football team in our clubs history, not sure what more the Club can do.

Admittedly the ticket download could have been handled better however.

Well I wasn't there and never am for CL games anymore, I'd happily spend 30 mins explaining to Pep why.

On a more broader note his comments show how disconnected he/the top brass are with the state of actually getting tickets, moving tickets on, getting to/from the ground especially for an evening match after work.

If he'd spoken about it another way he could have championed the fans with all the issues even contacting the club this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.