Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the first home match of the season against Everton in 17/18 when the "official" attendance was 49,000.
Every other home game that season was 53-54000.

The Everton game was rammed when it had filled up after about 15 mins. Clear as day it was a full one and the official number was wrong.
I raised this incident on another post. They forgot to add the corporate attendees

A lot of tickets for the Leipzig game seemed to have been sold in the 24 hours before the match. It definitely looked mid to high 40s to me. My guess would be that they mistakenly used an old figure which didn’t take more recent sales into account

Yep that could very well be the case.
Took me by surprise how many there were there. I'm in CB L3 and In the immediate block of about 50 seats around us (all STs) there were just 6 (all CL scheme) when I looked in the morning. Yet, only about 10 empties at the match.

Should send out a backroom member to do BBC MOTD interview and not give them the time of day like the Rags used to do, or not even speak to them. Worked out well for the Rags. No idea why we still entertain certain media and “Journalists” but then again our media relations/pr teams are an absolute joke

Yep, one of the few things Fergie got right!

Even clubs like Rangers have banned certain media outlets from being allowed in the ground

Just seen this tweet and was intrigued by the account - obviously a Rabin fan!

Anyway, looking at the small list of followers it's nearly a full house from the WhatsApp group with Delaney, Panja and McGeehan prominent. A lot of LFC followers too, so my money's on Panja being behind it.

Just 36 followers and the whatsapp group a plenty. What a coincidence eh?

Panja
Delaney
James Corbett
Nicholas McGeehan

My money is on Nick or Rob Harris starting it....

Just seen this tweet and was intrigued by the account - obviously a Rabin fan!

Anyway, looking at the small list of followers it's nearly a full house from the WhatsApp group with Delaney, Panja and McGeehan prominent. A lot of LFC followers too, so my money's on Panja being behind it.

Apparently he is a rag ‘business consultant’ called Colin from Littleborough

It was the first home match of the season against Everton in 17/18 when the "official" attendance was 49,000.
Every other home game that season was 53-54000.

The Everton game was rammed when it had filled up after about 15 mins. Clear as day it was a full one and the official number was wrong.
I remember that game, Shredded Wheat Grab a Grannie fluked one in and a terrible Ref decision got Kyle sent off. Was Big game packed that night, higher than usual against one of the dregs of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.