Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 36 followers and the whatsapp group a plenty. What a coincidence eh?

Panja
Delaney
James Corbett
Nicholas McGeehan

My money is on Nick or Rob Harris starting it....
The very fact that those supposed “journalists” follow that account is deeply tragic in itself. Corbett, laughably, has blocked me on Twitter (for no apparent reason) but his publishing company often email me asking if I’ll promote their books on here. If you’re reading this James, and I suspect you are, go fuck yourself.

Simple fact is none of what Pep said was neccesary , he says he knows the history of the club and the support , so begging for our fans to turn up for game is going to have a positive affect after all the shite we take from all and sundry ?
He has scored a massive own goal and some of our fans are finding it hard to explain why he mentions attendances and support when it is such a sensitive subject , the atmosphere on Wednesday was OK playing a club with very little appeal or history like Leipzig , and dont start comparing us to Barca who have never filled their ground for champs league group games or Bayern who's ticket prices are a third of the cost of ours.
Pep is always lauding the 'istree clubs and their experience and standing inthe game whilst continually stating how we are miles behind them in the history stakes
We have a long and proud history and were a match for any club in the top tier for attendances in the late 60's 70's & 80's and we attracted some of the best players in the game and broke transfer records , Pep has no affiliation with our club or Manchester , he is a Barca man , but he is a very well paid employee who generally get's what he wants.
If he wants to threaten to leave the club it will be his loss and a very very sad day for all of us ,but he will not join another club that will give him the power and autonomy he has here , not a chance.

Net zero carbon game.....can Sky shut the fuck up with this bollocks
Indeed.

50,000 fans all cycling to the game and then purchasing vegan wraps in biodegradable packaging whilst drinking a pint of carrot juice from the reusable cup they brought with them.

Not to mention the shit on the pitch.

Just watched that pre-match interview.

Question to Pep " Do you think City support will improve in time ? ".

Bastards.

Hope to fuck Pep has learned his lesson after this.

Even his response has been cherry picked to try and make us look Bad.

""Guardiola makes Liverpool claim""

After angering Manchester City supporters this week by asking more fans to turn out at the Etihad Stadium for the team's clash with Southampton in the Premier League on Saturday, Pep Guardiola referenced Liverpool in his response to the criticism.

Guardiola was asked about his comments at his press conference on Friday after City Official Supporters Club general secretary Kevin Parker told the manager to "stick to coaching" and he namechecked the Reds in a response, suggesting the Premier League champions want to forge their own identity.

"This is a big mistake. We are who we are. We are proud of who we are. I know our history," he said. "I have learned that they [Man City fans] were in the lower divisions and fans travelled to watch them. I don't want to be like United, Liverpool, Bayern, Barcelona, Madrid."

I am going to read one day a Reporter has been beaten up by a Fan.

Surprised it has not already happened.

Last edited:
If Pep was unwise to make his post match comments then, in my opinion, Kevin Parker was equally, if not more, unwise to allow himself to be embroiled in the situation.
He fucking loves the attention. Heard him on something like TalkSport and a while ago and he definitely wasn‘t talking for me. In fact, he sounded like he has been directed to to put the boot in.

The anti City media fucking love this.
Pep needs to understand that if he keeps mentioning our competitors in glowing terms then he will alienate more fans.
If he is intelligent he only needs to do a couple of interviews and be subtle.
He also needs to understand the difference between Premier league support and Group stage Champions league games against shite teams during COVID restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.