Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait for game today ,suns out,happy days
Enjoy it blues,and remember,were the one they all fear!blue army

No it did not.

Pep caused the issue,intentionally or otherwise,he is completely responsible for perpetuating the myth and for the reaction it has generated.
Of course he is the greatest manager we have had,but that does not absolve him of criticism or warrant his constant protection by some.

Newsflash.....he is human,and he fucks up occasionally......like he did in the Champs final and like he has done here.

Anyway,it needs putting to bed,we need to reverse the damage and reclaim the high ground - rousing renditions of 'we're not really here' along with a severe thrashing for the Saints should see to that.
"I'd like more people to come on Saturday, we need the people. I invite all our people to come Saturday, 3 pm, to watch the game."

That's what he said, and I wish he had not have said it so we didn't have this damaging discussion but I can not say it is a gaffe because I see nothing wrong in what he says. The gaffe comes when a City fan breaks ranks. What the City fan should have said is that City's fanbase is incredibly loyal and growing, and possibly questioned the official attendance.

I agree with your last point. City fans will get their chance today to express their views, and regardless what a few Man Utd fans pretending to be blue on bluemoon say, we all know Pep is going to get a positive response today.

I like that a City coach publically recognises and identifies with City supporters and values them. For once he should do a Klopp and come on the pitch today. That would be my response. To show he appreciates us and to show we appreciate him.

under 500 tickets left and they may go today. will be a very good crowd today.

"I'd like more people to come on Saturday, we need the people. I invite all our people to come Saturday, 3 pm, to watch the game."

That's what he said, and I wish he had not have said it so we didn't have this damaging discussion but I can not say it is a gaffe because I see nothing wrong in what he says. The gaffe comes when a City fan breaks ranks. What the City fan should have said is that City's fanbase is incredibly loyal and growing, and possibly questioned the official attendance.

I agree with your last point. City fans will get their chance today to express their views, and regardless what a few Man Utd fans pretending to be blue on bluemoon say, we all know Pep is going to get a positive response today.

I like that a City coach publically recognises and identifies with City supporters and values them. For once he should do a Klopp and come on the pitch today. That would be my response. To show he appreciates us and to show we appreciate him.
In isolation,and if the myth didn't exist and/or wasnt the go to source for maximum impact when belittling our club/support......then i would agree that such a plea isn't a big deal - unfortunately that isn't the case and his words very much were.
I dont know if you watched the interview after the game,but Pep was very much criticising our lack of attendance and support - despite what he said yesterday and the backtracking.

I would’ve been so disappointed had you not sent that. Thank you.

it was a beautiful cross from yourself to be fair and an open goal. to be fair i have been going to the same barber for that long i dont have to say what i want i just say hello and he cracks on. have a great day fella.

Might work better that if 20,000 didn’t leave early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.