Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citys media team a joke Citys PR a joke

kloss should have banned media years ago

ignored all fan advice on this and here we are
Needs more analysis, but you're on the right lines.
Whatever the decision was on how we handle the media, it couldn't have worked out any worse.
Even Bush and Blair had more success at winning "hearts and minds".

Last edited:
Every season there are articles, podcasts in the Echo, rawk, anfield wrap about Pep cracking up. The Blood Red pod did the latest yesterday with four Scouse journos entertaining a live audience, they are obsessed about a club who they claim they never talk about and some blues are feeding their agenda. We all need to show our support for Pep and the club this afternoon.
..and always keep in mind that these particular 'journalists' are the epitome of most football 'journalists' in this country, in that the sum total of their partial 'journalistic' output demonstrates that they know 9/10ths of 7/8ths of 4/5ths of 2/3rds of fuckall about football..

I really can't imagine what the media will be like with us, say in another 2 years if we keep on being successful.
The hatred seems to go up 10 notches with every new season.
Will the club always remain a punchbag with its silence for this hateful poisonous yank infested media?
I'm proud of my club and proud to be a blue, but this onslaught really does piss me off.
It's like being slapped daily by the brain dead fuckwit bully at school but you are not allowed to retaliate and sit the prick on his arse with a clean right hook because then You will get expelled.
Frustrating as fuck

I really can't imagine what the media will be like with us, say in another 2 years if we keep on being successful.
The hatred seems to go up 10 notches with every new season.
Will the club always remain a punchbag with its silence for this hateful poisonous yank infested media?
I'm proud of my club and proud to be a blue, but this onslaught really does piss me off.
It's like being slapped daily by the brain dead fuckwit bully at school but you are not allowed to retaliate and sit the prick on his arse with a clean right hook because then You will get expelled.
Frustrating as fuck
The only time it will change is when their viewing audience / click bait targets are predominantly City fans and not our current enemies.

They are selling viewing figures we are winning trophies.

The only time it will change is when their viewing audience / click bait targets are predominantly City fans and not our current enemies.

They are selling viewing figures we are winning trophies.

What I’ve notice now is our bt champions league games highlights gets slightly more than the scousers games..

i think Neil Ashton did well again at United in a week where United lost only out of English clubs in CL/EL/conference league and they just posted almost 100m loss for last financial year, all the negative news about City, City fans, Pep vs City fans, Pep leaving etc.
Neil Ashton is good at what he does. It may be unpalatable but it's the truth. United are constantly briefing the media in private, especially at Director level. Did you see Woodward's quotes on the terrible financials yesterday? He included the same phrases that LFC are also now using all the time. They are "we are a sustainable club" and we "can only spend what we earn." He didn't need to use those phrases yesterday. It didn't happen by accident. Those phrases are part of their key messages.

Citys media team a joke Citys PR a joke

kloss should have banned media years ago

ignored all fan advice on this and here we are
100% accurate.

MCFC are to blame for this mess, we have allowed this UK media onslaught to go on for far too long, we either have something to hide, or we are far the biggest bunch of pussies known to man.

Please, City, show some balls and fight back.

1631955467256.png

What I’ve notice now is our bt champions league games highlights gets slightly more than the scousers games..
You are right of course W there is gradual progress rather than a sudden overnight flip to actual recognition of football achievement.

At times though we have to accept that it is City fans v a combined rest of the PL viewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.