Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s worked, the media lackys are managing to avert attention from the rags getting battered by Young Boys. Could you imagine the frenzy if we had lost to them?

The focus should be on a manager that has spent a shit load of money and has just recruited the highest payed player in the premier league. I would imagine upsetting the poor rags who click on their articles is not good for business.

Well it’s worked, the media lackys are managing to avert attention from the rags getting battered by Young Boys. Could you imagine the frenzy if we had lost to them?

The focus should be on a manager that has spent a shit load of money and has just recruited the highest payed player in the premier league. I would imagine upsetting the poor rags who click on their articles is not good for business.
Maybe our probs will disappear under the welter of publicity around the earth shattering news that 2 strictly dancers wont take a covid jab. Lmao.

Got to be a song in there somewhere for todays game. The Young Boys, beaten by the Young Boys etc. To the tune of the Young Ones

100% accurate.

MCFC are to blame for this mess, we have allowed this UK media onslaught to go on for far too long, we either have something to hide, or we are far the biggest bunch of pussies known to man.

Please, City, show some balls and fight back.

View attachment 26508

It’s more to do with who the bucks ends with doesn’t watch sky or any of the media social media bullshit so oblivious to it all..

Pep has done what Keegan has done on countless times and Delia at half time. Hes passionate and loves this club and he fucking delivers 95% of the time. I could give a shit what media, other clubs fans think of us as it's pure jealousy. As for Parker he has his opinions as does Pep. Parker does not represent thousands of blues. Just wants his 15 mins of fame.

It’s more to do with who the bucks ends with doesn’t watch sky or any of the media social media bullshit so oblivious to it all..
The problem is the rest of the world media pick up on it, and that fuels the fire.

There has clearly been a campaign against our club for some time, we all know it originates from the Yank owned clubs and the "elite" istory clubs.

We as a club have sat on our hands and let it get out of control, to me it's a form of bullying, well it's long overdue to give the bullies a bloody nose for starters, a shot over the bows, a warning.

We as a club look incredible weak, and that is from a blue tinted view, the clubs attacking us must be laughing at just how weak we are.

This week one of the clubs behind all this had yet another embarrassing European defeat against a under-dog, on Wednesday night after we scored 6 goals, we as a club should have gone on the offensive in the media, what did we do? question the support and loyalty of our own, utterly bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.