Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it did not.

Pep caused the issue,intentionally or otherwise,he is completely responsible for perpetuating the myth and for the reaction it has generated.
Of course he is the greatest manager we have had,but that does not absolve him of criticism or warrant his constant protection by some.

Newsflash.....he is human,and he fucks up occasionally......like he did in the Champs final and like he has done here.

Anyway,it needs putting to bed,we need to reverse the damage and reclaim the high ground - rousing renditions of 'we're not really here' along with a severe thrashing for the Saints should see to that.
I see Parker as abject failure and I remember him from the Swales years. This guy is a total embarrassment to city and he has a big ego. He is the one that has stirred the pot up in the media. The enemy of City. Pep has taken our beautiful club to next level. I’ve never ever seen beautiful total football played like this.I’m right behind Pep on this shitstorm. Parker should concentrate on lowering ticket prices or something not upsetting the greatest manager ever seen.

How many have Southampton sold?

about 1200 we have 401 tickets left as we speak and that includes us buying many in the third tier area returned by the Saints. A lot of students back which helps our support and I honestly think this will sell out by 2pm.

Game day!!!!

Buzzing for the match, off for breakfast at 9:30, pint by 10:30 then few more beers before the game. Saturday, 3pm, press loving the so called in-fighting - COME ON!!!!!!!

We’ve got Guardiola, sung all game please
This. Show Pep some love.

I wish Kevin Parker put as much time and effort into some basic due diligence on the shambolic Blindspot covid tests he recommended as he seems to have done when our media enemies wanted some easy City-bashing content

My youngest has badly sprained his ankle training and will miss out this afternoon.
Will I get lynched if there's an empty seat?...

You can dislike Kevin Parker whilst also admitting Pep is responsible for the shit this week. Whether he intended to or not Pep dropped a bollock during his press conference post Leipzig.

There will be a great crowd today even though Southampton returned loads of tickets
What was said during the week is water under the bridge now
A good win today & no-one will care what Pep did or didn't say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.