Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Hello everyone. I don't live in England. I want to ask a question to the fans who go to the stadium. Why do we have such attendance at Champions League matches? People in my country don't understand this.

Hello everyone. I don't live in England. I want to ask a question to the fans who go to the stadium. Why do we have such attendance at Champions League matches? People in my country don't understand this.

And that's just for starters, if you are a blue look up Spurs/dips reffing, CSKA away issues.

Try reading this thread, I’m sure things will become as clear as mud. Good luck

We still largely have a local fanbase, and with increasingly expensive tickets at a stadium that's difficult to go to and leave from there just aren't too many fans available who are willing to go. There's still usually 40000 or so and it rarely goes under that, at least not by much.

Despite being a successful club we don't yet have the legions of non-local fans that'd do whatever it takes to get to whatever game they can like the other more prominent clubs.

Also the stadium is often less empty than people tend to suggest but that's another discussion.

I don’t think people are getting what you’re getting at. You are correct, really.

However, a club’s/fanbase’s Official Supporters Club should be something that is a functioning body that acts for its supporters like City Matters but with far more power. When in reality the City OSC is just a collection of franchises that act to get tickets to games and provide coaches to get there. They are really nothing more than that, and that’s why not that many fans get involved with them.
At last, someone understands!

The OSC could be a much stronger unit, continuing to function at a high level within the club, if the doubters and naysayers bothered to get a few quid out to join and take part rather than just dick measuring and pissing in the wind on here.

A club is only as strong as it's membership. The OSC has the potential to give supporters a genuine voice in the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.