Bruges away anyone?

Some countries are orange for arrival into Belgium so I’m looking at flying in from Greece! No PCR test needed from there so long as you’re double jabbed. However, as A J Styles says, it may be easier for us from UK in a month’s time. Booked Berlin for Leipzig trip though. Just got to keep positive and hope we can travel!

We went to Jersey in August, you got a free PCR test at the airport when you arrived but there wasn't any need to isolate unless you got a positive result, it took about 4 hours to get the results back, very efficient but still doesn't make sense that you can go in a couple of crowded pubs ect while your waiting for your results
We went to Jersey in June and the above only applied to those of of that have had both jabs, The whole process was effeciant and free the result took about 6 hours not the 4 they quoted but it made no difference and could have been due to difficulties connecting to the Internet

Some countries are orange for arrival into Belgium so I’m looking at flying in from Greece! No PCR test needed from there so long as you’re double jabbed. However, as A J Styles says, it may be easier for us from UK in a month’s time. Booked Berlin for Leipzig trip though. Just got to keep positive and hope we can travel!
I think it'll be easier if you're negative ;)

Just had my Brussels Airlines flight cancelled going out Tuesday morning anyone else in same boat, now offering me one gets there 2pm!

Not sure that'll work unless your spending a couple of weeks in Greece first as the fact you have been in the UK within the last 10-14 days would mean you'd be flagged as red based on current rules and still need to test and isolate

Not sure that'll work unless your spending a couple of weeks in Greece first as the fact you have been in the UK within the last 10-14 days would mean you'd be flagged as red based on current rules and still need to test and isolate
Inclined to agree, but as far as I can tell you can avoid any form of either quarantine or tests if you fly into France or Germany and then travel by road or train to Belgium from there.

Happy to be proven wrong, and doesnt help me too much with my flight into Belgium

Has anyone figured a way to get in yet ,all I can make out is you need a PCR test ,that may be possible to take upto 72 hours before arrival.???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.