Bruges away anyone?

pyeman

You are spreading false information re Bruge/Belgium at this moment in time.
Why am I test centre at airport same day results look it up result by 11 pm but nothing makes sense it says to test day 1 or 2 so does that mean you don’t have to test on arrival you can wonder about till day after ??

pyeman

Why am I test centre at airport same day results look it up result by 11 pm but nothing makes sense it says to test day 1 or 2 so does that mean you don’t have to test on arrival you can wonder about till day after ??

Attachments

• EFF8140D-40D5-4AA2-A2CF-CF609ED53D92.png
    EFF8140D-40D5-4AA2-A2CF-CF609ED53D92.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 49

bluesmith

You are looking at and sharing the wrong information. That screenshot is for people departing Belgium not arriving.

Screenshot_20210915-080216_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Bobby the blue

Team supported
Manchester city
As others have alluded to it’s such a shame that this game will be off limits to most. Brugge is an amazing City and I would have gone over for the day just for the crack and if a ticket popped up then great.

M18CTID

I have been to Bruges also and I agree with your view. I haven't been there since the early 1960s. Belgium gets a bad press but Bruges is lovely.
Bruges is indeed a very nice city, and I’m sure it would be a mint away trip but playing Devil’s advocate here - I think Bruges is a tad overrated. There are plenty of other beautiful towns and cities around Europe that are equally nice, if not more so.

mayo31

Fucked it off

7 of us have decided to do 2 nights in London instead. Pretend we in Bruge, watch the match in a pub on the day of the game.

Piss up the next day

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.