United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then show their absolute desperation by cheating at the end. They are a joke of a club.
I only saw the highlights on Quest so obviously can't be entirely sure, but it seemed apparent that they implemented the tactic of "get in the area, feel a touch (ANY sort of touch), hit the deck clutching a body part, scream at ref to give a pen, then moan to the ref that it should've been a pen" in both halves.

Ole saying that, he doesn't want to say too much but it was a penalty on lingaard, again.

He said they should have had two penalties at weekend too.

How does he get away with calling referees and decisions every game? Certainly not tolerated for most teams.

Hope the refs are listening. Take away United's soft penalties and top 4 is beyond them.
They got so many last year that their sense of entitlement means they are outraged when they don’t get at least one per game. Especially when they’re losing

Stolen from BBC. Sorry if already posted.

Went to the library today to ask when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s book on football management & how to win a trophy will be in.

“I haven’t got a clue.” She replied

That’s the one I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.