United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@its grim up north
Serious question as I like to be serious for at least 5 mins every day, what's your take on ronaldo coming back?
Pep us the biggest thing to happen to City, what the guy has achieved is immense. No one wins a league without a striker by 12 points, that's just crazy.

Pep leaving will be the toughest moment City and City fans have ever had deal with. Scary stuff.

Pep us the biggest thing to happen to City, what the guy has achieved is immense. No one wins a league without a striker by 12 points, that's just crazy.

Pep leaving will be the toughest moment City and City fans have ever had deal with. Scary stuff.
True words, on paper your teams not all that… Pep turns you into world beaters.

Fuck me £560k per week !

If City were competing with that then it's no wonder told them to fuck off. That would have totally screwed our wage structure.

Utd really are the PSG of this country! Fkin hollywood signings at any cost.

It must hurt knowing his first choice was City, could you imagine Kompany making a come back and wanting to join the Rags before us?
Yep Ronaldo really had his heart set on city and wasn’t getting offered to them to make Man Utd shite them selves.

For all the usual talk of us ruining the game as i understand it the Rags have now spent around £145 million and as far as I know they have only recouped less than £10 million.

And yet they still haven't sorted out the main issues they have,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.