United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiz question:
There is a minute to go and you are losing 1-0. The ball hits the referee and by the laws of the game has to give West Ham a free drop ball.
Do you
A. Look to tackle the player as soon as he gets the ball and try and build one last attack or
B. Before anyone touches it, dribble the ball into the area and kick it into the net thereby wasting the one minute of time left.

Answers on a postcard to the Swamp as they don't seem to have a clue
I'm still amazed (watched the last 15 mins of the game) that a. West Ham didn't score 2 more & b. that fatty didn't allow that move to stand, it was his chance to what's now known as 'do a Brighton'.

Currently on the yellow ticker 24/7 as Breaking news on SSN.

What do you mean it's not............

At least it is Sky that have highlighted it! Surprised they mentioned it at all.

Was it not Sky Sport News' Twitter account that was quoted earlier in the thread? Apologies if missread it, was skimming!
Hehe I was meaning the second line on @Onholiday(somemightsay) 's post which you may have misread? Think we're both on the same 'page'....Either that or you've got me with the rarely seen reverse double Clarkie ;)

My daughter landed in Rome 15 minutes ago. I've asked her to get the views of a "local" lad on what he thinks of them.
Who the F are Man United ?
And don't forget the Pope is infallible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.