United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe I was meaning the second line on @Onholiday(somemightsay) 's post which you may have misread? Think we're both on the same 'page'....Either that or you've got me with the rarely seen reverse double Clarkie ;)
Reverse inverted pencil dive siamese tuck double pike Clarkie I believe is the term the purists use.............. ;-)

If Matic getting sent off/suspended wouldn't be a huge advantage to the rags I'd be outraged it didn't happen.

As it is, meh.

There has been a huge infestation of raggus twattus in Ashton over the last few days but I'm happy to say it seems like the happy hammers bubble blowing team seem to have eradicated it.
However it could be a short lived reprieve if the rags win on Saturday..but it's only expected to last until next defeat.

Surely this woman is just spouting this nonsense because its us, lets look at the facts in light of her saying we struggle to score goals.

PL = + 10 GOAL DIFF IN 5 GAMES
CL = 6 GOALS IN ONE GAME
LC = 6 GOALS IN ONE GAME

She is lashing out at City and our chance of winning it yet again to ease the delicate egos of the currently crying rags lol.

She has now tried to apologise and tried to justify it by saying we didn't score in the Community Shield, away to Spurs and against Southampton but she has made it even worse. It wasn't incorrect terminology it was complete bollocks. She getting some serious grief in the comments and from people who I know are on this board

I wanna know where all the players from their famed academy were last night. A never ending conveyor belt of talent being produced from that like Ferdinand and co keep bullshitting about. They give players a chance that wouldn’t get an opportunity at City etc etc.

McTominwho likes this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.