Never doubt Pep

Pep is a genius should be grateful for however long we have him because this is a golden era even with all our spending power we may never have this good because PEP gets an extra 10% out of the team just like all the other top managers like KLOPP and tuchel e.t.c these managers don't grow on trees, the replacement will be good but better than pep that's a stretch.

Last edited:
Pep has won 14 of the 16 cup finals he's managed.

Do you realise how stupid it sounds to go about how someone with a nearly 90% success rate in finals just needs to fix his approach in big games?
By important games you must've understood league finals, I meant champions league quarter finals too, semi finals , finals.
His tactics have failed against the likes of Chelsea , Tottenham , Liverpool , Atletico Madrid .. in the past and present. If you think he has nothing to change , good on you, mate.
I have been following Pep since he was appointed to Barca's first team, he is a perfectionist and I'm sure that he , unlike you , is not happy with his own achievments and wants to be better.

we will never know how well the pep factor was until we don't have him as manager
like fergie at united pep has that respect factor on other teams and other managers to a point they can win games like a player can playing

i like fans to have doubt/question/voice within their club and question a manager or player
because its football and all about opinions and fans are taken for granted far to much by some clubs

pep doubts are good for him to prove people wrong and the media ? we all know the champions league is the bench mark he will be judged on. he has to beat the system in place that is stopping manchester city winning the champions league.. so when pep and city win the champions league how sweet will it be knowing we beat the system

You'll catch a few with that fucker

Not trying to catch anyone just the way I see it going. If you look into it not many top sides are putting stake in possession. Juventus and Atletico are defensive. Barca a shapeless mess. Chelsea, Liverpool & Utd are back to front teams that barely use midfield. PSG despite signing Messi have been collecting clogger midfielders Gueye/Herrera/Pereira/Wijnalbum. Bayern are the only ones really and even they have Goretzka who's basically a rich man's Hojbjerg, there to kick/muscle people.

I don't question Pep, he is a genius of his style. The problem is possession football is on the way out, being solid and playing with physical intensity trumps technique and controlling the game. The team with the ball has the fear.
It’s a damn good job we play a possession game, with physical intensity whilst also being solid then isn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.