Never doubt Pep

Pep's only flaw is messing up in some important games. If he would fix that he would be unstoppable.
There is no manager in the world able to put a great team together and make them play a more beautiful football. Touchel won the CL but with a team he didnt build himself and and PSG he didnt win the CL with a great squad plus cost them the title last season in a garbage league.Touchel is better at preparing for an important game but overall he isnt on the same level with Pep. Chelsea plays some boring football , it may be effective at the moment but its still very boring!!
Just wish Pep would be less stubborn and learn from his mistakes.

Pep and City are about bringing through kids and only opening the chequebook when necessary. Our strategy is to develop our own top top players who will win trophies

City will make money from kids who do not make it with us but they will be assured of a good career elsewhere if they work hard and prove their worth.

Has to be up there as the best coach ever - despite his occasional over thinking

We play the best football I have ever seen

So spoilt I rarely watch any other football apart from Finals (sentimental as only used to be able to watch those full games live on tv when younger)
I’m the same. Some of the games I’ve watched this season has been a borefest and only look forward to our games. The only reason i will watch a game is if it’s our next opponents.

Nice sentiment but I suspect the same crew who have made it clear on other threads they’re not happy with him will soon be along to post the same thing here.

I didn't rate Tuchel that much at first because winning at PSG should not be difficult and their European record was not great. However he has done a fantastic job at Chelsea.

I pretty much agree with the comments about Pep. On occasion his plans for individual games have back-fired massively and have been really hard to fathom but overall he's a wonderful coach and I am really pleased he's at City. It still annoys me that some fan spokesperson thought it was a good thing to heap more pressure on him. It takes a leap of faith to assume Pep's comments were barbed but over the last year or so City fans are accused of all kinds including backing the UAE state over a diplomatic spat over an alleged spy/student, and no one has defended City fans, apart from isolated fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.