Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d go further and say it shows he knows very little about football.

He seems to completely overlook the positive effect that competition for places has in elite level team sport.

If it wasn’t a parody and he was being serious, it’s perhaps the most ill-informed and incompetent analysis I’ve ever read from a professional journalist.
Someone on the Whistleblowers pod asked if KDB played against Wycombe, then he went on to say how he absolutely loves the league cup but doesn't take much notice till the later rounds. Presumably from the semis onwards, no wonder the standard of football journalism is so dire.

It really is a bizarre article which confirms that Jackson knows very little about City or what is going on at the club. It is riddled with factual errors. He obviously watches very few of our matches and has no significant contacts at the club. Pathetic that he seems incapable of doing any basic research.
Last time I heard him was on talkragshite about 2 years ago before I binned it off.

He was at that time and maybe now introduced as 'Manchester Football Correspondent'. He was asked 2/3 questions about the rags and spoke glowingly about them without a pause, asked about us it was all doom & gloom littered with er er er. He'd prepared for the rags bit and couldn't be arsed with us.

I ended up just laughing and explaining to Mrs Moon about the paradise angle.

Didn't jj write a wank sock of a book praising our ole? It was subject to some most unkind Amazon reviews I'll have you know! ;-)

Journos now are utter marde arsed twats rather than vaguely objective staters of fact.

Think herr goebals/ Ashton will be doing overtime this week. On the bus today heard 2 rags discussing the Norwegian sock puppet. Not happy that £80m Sancho not being played in his correct position or that their midfield is so shit. They did get one thing right ..... even they can see martial is no luke Chadwick! They really are a thoroughly unpleasant fanbase with a breathtaking sense of entitlement!
I very rarely read the output from any of these journos and have not done so for many years. Back in the day whether it be sport , politics or cruising around the globe a person got a job as a journalist on the basis of ones ability to write well, integrity and common sense. These traits are sadly lacking in most journos these days despite the fact many of them have supposedly spent years in college studying the craft. Of course that may not entirely be the fault of the individual but also the scope and nature of the journalism and communications courses and the ideological mindset of the institutions running these courses.

Not sure if this has been posted, but this just came up on my radar. Obviously the focus is the A-League and Melbourne City, but it will be interesting to see where this goes and how they position CFG and the owners. There's already a mention of 'war crimes' in the promo, so I'd suggest it probably isn't good...

Not sure if this has been posted, but this just came up on my radar. Obviously the focus is the A-League and Melbourne City, but it will be interesting to see where this goes and how they position CFG and the owners. There's already a mention of 'war crimes' in the promo, so I'd suggest it probably isn't good...

There he is, McGeehan the freak peddling his ‘sportswashing’ myth and his personally lucrative City bashing again

They absolutely adore the dippers over here in the media...nothing ever said about their two main sponsors shenanigans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.