The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

well fuk me,i wasnt lucky enough to get any so cant go to work tome, are you one of the arsholes with the jerry cans
As I said earlier, I’m waiting until early next week to fill up when everyone has full tanks parked up at home.

Still got half a Jerry can full for the mower. Should be enough to see me through grass cutting season.

The majority of the media in this country are malign fuckers, they really are.

There may have been isolated issues before, but they’ve turned this into a full on clusterfuck with a few news bulletins and front pages. Absolute twats.

I went past four petrol stations on the way to work - two of them with queues backing up and onto dual carriageways, one with queues crippling a 6 way roundabout, and one congesting a retail park to the point people couldn’t get on or off.

Came glamping about an hour away from home this evening, and no where round here has any, all the petrol stations are completely closed, even the little indy ones.

FAEavYRXMAAlmA7

The majority of the media in this country are malign fuckers, they really are.

There may have been isolated issues before, but they’ve turned this into a full on clusterfuck with a few news bulletins and front pages. Absolute twats.

I went past four petrol stations on the way to work - two of them with queues backing up and onto dual carriageways, one with queues crippling a 6 way roundabout, and one congesting a retail park to the point people couldn’t get on or off.

Came glamping about an hour away from home this evening, and no where round here has any, all the petrol stations are completely closed, even the little indy ones.
I don't even think there were isolated issues until today I'd not seen a petrol station closed anywhere BP say they've had to close a handful out of 1320, and fuck me every pillock going's trying to get into a garage. If I didn't know better I'd say some money grabber was organising this shite.

I remember picking up an Insignia company car in 2009 and as usual it was on fumes. Went over their road to put petrol in and when I hit £120 I genuinely checked there wasn't a hole in the tank - then I saw it was - I think - about £1.52 per litre !
How much was on the floor we had one of those 70l tank, You need to demand a refund.

I don't even think there were isolated issues until today I'd not seen a petrol station closed anywhere BP say they've had to close a handful out of 1320, and fuck me every pillock going's trying to get into a garage. If I didn't know better I'd say some money grabber was organising this shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.