The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Without wanting to scaremonger any more, u****d Utilities have emailed me urgently to say water levels are perilously low and to stop using it!
Oh shit, I just scaremongered didn't I.
World's goosed.

Without wanting to scaremonger any more, u****d Utilities have emailed me urgently to say water levels are perilously low and to stop using it!
World's goosed.
They did put some nice pictures of a Duck with her ducklings really cute. That said private company can't supply what they charge handsomely for, yet no discount offered. I must try with our business yes pay us and we may or may not supply the goods no refunds.

They did put some nice pictures of a Duck with her ducklings really cute. That said private company can't supply what they charge handsomely for, yet no discount offered. I must try with our business yes pay us and we may or may not supply the goods no refunds.
It’s the fabled Tory answer to everything; ‘the market’. What could possibly go wrong?

World's goosed.
Oh nooooo, the e.u. would have allowed us unlimited water, if only we hadn't left.

Mind you all the tears from remainers will soon fill up the reservoirs.

These driver shortages will only keep getting worse. The current drivers will retire and young people don't find the job appealing in the slightest with the ridiculously long hours and sometimes days away from home. And then the smart country that we are we decide to vote for stupid shit that prevents people who are willing to do the job entry into the country.

Automation is probably the only way forward but self driving cars are still years away and the technology would have to be perfectly refined before you'd want 10 ton trucks driving themselves.

Yeah, people fearful of not being able to get to work shell out what for some will be a fair share of their budget to ensure they can get their next month’s wage.

Is there anything that poorer people spend their money on that you are not critical of?
well fuk me,i wasnt lucky enough to get any so cant go to work tome, are you one of the arsholes with the jerry cans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.