Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the post mate, but for me, our greatest achievement was winning the last 14 games in 2019. Nothing will top that for me. The way that gets downplayed in the media is an even bigger liberty imo. Up there with any team sporting achievement on record, given the circumstances and its duration. It’s nearly half a season, at the business end, with the pressure on every single game.

An incredible sporting achievement. An incredible thing to live through.
Spot on, an incredible achievement, exhausting and emotional to watch, what it must have been to be involved in only knows!

A far bigger achievement/memory than the Aguero moment for me.

Love the post mate, but for me, our greatest achievement was winning the last 14 games in 2019. Nothing will top that for me. The way that gets downplayed in the media is an even bigger liberty imo. Up there with any team sporting achievement on record, given the circumstances and its duration. It’s nearly half a season, at the business end, with the pressure on every single game.

It was brilliant but nerve wracking, I almost hated that run in, was drained after every game then started worrying about the next one. Of course the Dippers had plenty of assistance from the Officials to try and stitch us up.

Vinny's goal v Leicester and Sergio's against Brighton when we were 1-0 down in the last game epitomised that nervy run in.

It was brilliant but nerve wracking, I almost hated that run in, was drained after every game then started worrying about the next one. Of course the Dippers had plenty of assistance from the Officials to try and stitch us up.

Vinny's goal v Leicester and Sergio's against Brighton when we were 1-0 down in the last game epitomised that nervy run in.
I loved every fucking minute, mate.

Bizarre is exactly the right word. It reads like he is talking about a manager who got his team relegated rather than one that won the league, league cup, got to the fa cup semi final, and champions league final.
Jamie Jackson is a tool. He hates City with a passion.

Like you I was knackered after ever game lol

IMO that season and in particular the last 14 games permanently changed this forum's mentality to the point that every loss or draw since has been treated like an unacceptable failure instead of something that's gonna happen every now and then even in a very successful season.

IMO that season and in particular the last 14 games permanently changed this forum's mentality to the point that every loss or draw since has been treated like an unacceptable failure instead of something that's gonna happen every now and then even in a very successful season.
Think it’s been like that since 2011/12 season personally.

Didn’t we play after Liverpool for every game (bar Brighton obviously) as well? Honestly that season was exhausting, must’ve been rough for the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.