Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question.
SSN transfer spending table has Chavs spending £97.5m this window.
What about the loan fee for Saul??????
Does that not fit their agenda?
The DT report on every PL teams' transfer activity. MANUre have only spent £90m initially on Sancho, Varane 'n Fake Ron. But every brass farthing that Greasy Jack cost is writ large.

Last edited:
Quick question.
SSN transfer spending table has Chavs spending £97.5m this window.
What about the loan fee for Saul??????
Does that not fit their agenda?
Not really.

Talkshite collated there's as a net spend table.

Yep, Chelsea have improved but United look just as shambolic in their dealings as ever. Liverpool have had players return from injury but that just shows that they're only another injury or two away from another meltdown. The rest of the PL are fighting for CL, Europa League and (in Spurs case) Europa Conference League positions.

I'm actually quite content with this window considering that we started from so far above everybody else. The EDS lads who I think will start to have an impact this season, are just cherries on the top.
Agreed. There are very few players anywhere who would improve our first team. There is no point buying players just for the sake of it. Sergio was one of the best strikers of all time, replacing him will not happen overnight. We dodged a bullet with Kane at that price and I don't know a single City fan who wanted Ronaldo, not a matchgoing one anyway. Chelsea have bought very well in recent years and are an excellent team.

Agreed. There are very few players anywhere who would improve our first team. There is no point buying players just for the sake of it. Sergio was one of the best strikers of all time, replacing him will not happen overnight. We dodged a bullet with Kane at that price and I don't know a single City fan who wanted Ronaldo, not a matchgoing one anyway. Chelsea have bought very well in recent years and are an excellent team.
The number of fans in favour of Fake Ronnie joining was up to 70% at one time according to the forum polkl. I myself would have reluctantly supported his arrival. Only time will tell how his arrival at the swamp will impact upon things. We will never now know what sort of an impact he would have had on us. Agree about Chelsea I think if we finish ahead of them we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.