The Boxing thread

Haha, “AJ won at least 5 rounds” - I’ll have some of what you’re smoking, it sounds awesome.
Then you are another who can't score rounds. Anyone scoring it 9-3 must have a crack inhaler mask attached to their face during that fight. Never mind smoking the fucking stuff. Haha.

What did you score it?

Last edited:
Then you are another who can't score rounds for toffee. 8 anyone scoring 8-4 or 8-3 must have a crack inhaler mask attached to their face during that fight. Never mind smoking the fucking stuff. Haha.
And you’re just an armchair expert who knows better than everyone on here, everyone ringside, and all of the judges.

Yeah, nice one.

Muppet.

Credit to Usyk but some people don't know how to score boxing rounds IMO. AJ even while not at his best overall, won at least 5 rounds and there were swing rounds you could argue about(so much for the judges being dodgy). The biggest mistake he made was letting Usyk bank those early rounds because the last two rounds you'd have expect Usyk to be fresher and that's how it went.
What the actual F

And you’re just an armchair expert who knows better than everyone on here, everyone ringside, and all of the judges.

Yeah, nice one.

Muppet.
It's just funny how so many know it alls come out with "what are you smoking" because they disagree, as if I need them to validate my opinion.

I actually watched the fight with a watch-along in the background from a big boxing channel, quite a lot had it 7-5 funnily enough and yes there were some swing rounds in there.

I'm not sure what the commentary team had it at ring side at the end of it(didn't see them) but during the fight they were scoring it similar to what I had it and they pointed out the swing rounds too.

I've just checked the official judges scorecards and one of the judges had it 7-5 too so not "all of the judges" disagreed with me either. So much for that point.

There were at least 2 possibly 3 swing rounds(I only saw 2 on first viewing). To give all of those to Usyk is one thing but to make out someone is smoking crack or whatever, for giving just one of those to AJ is a bit much.

Last edited:
Haha, “AJ won at least 5 rounds” - I’ll have some of what you’re smoking, it sounds awesome.
I had it usyk at least 6 usyk, aj at least 4 rounds, with 2 rounds very close. I still gave usyk those 2 rnds as I thought he edged them so had it 8-4, I must be a muppet lol

AJ loses rematch as well, he did absolutely nothing effective

very worrying McCraken after round 10 saying “ just stay steady behind your jab “

everyone knew he was Mike behind on the cards and should be getting read the riot act “ you’re gonna lose your title if you don’t knock him out “

AJ not willing to take a couple to get in and make his size count, tried to simply box a better boxer with over 300 amateur fights

dillian Whyte gives Usyk a lot more problems than AJ

I had it usyk at least 6 usyk, aj at least 4 rounds, with 2 rounds very close. I still gave usyk those 2 rnds as I thought he edged them so had it 8-4, I must be a muppet lol
Yeah I had two swing rounds too and thought it only best to give one to each of them(why does nobody give 10-10 rounds though?). Boxing is scored round by round, it's not a summary of what you remember from the fight most. To be fair I should have said the people saying 9-3 can't score rounds but it's just the reactions some of the people who had it 8-4 give to a score different than theirs that annoys me.

Sorry I meant to say: "What you smoking Muppet". lol

Last edited:
Yeah I had two swing rounds too and thought it only best to give one to each of them. Boxing is scored round by round, it's not a summary of what you remember from the fight most.

Sorry I meant to say: "What you smoking Muppet". lol
Don't smoke green no more, but I must confess I vape thc and still get damn pretty high, combined with vodka I might not be the best judge but hey, it was still 8-4 usyk

Then you are another who can't score rounds. Anyone scoring 8-4 or 8-3 must have a crack inhaler mask attached to their face during that fight. Never mind smoking the fucking stuff. Haha.

What did you score it?

I love it when people with just a casual interest in the sport try and tell me about boxing.
I'm the very definition of someone who has nothing more than a casual interest in boxing at best, I hold my hands up to that, I'd have no ability to accurately score a fight but I don't need to have any more knowledge to see with my eyes Usyk dominated him and won as comfortably as city dominated chelsea today and took a narrow 1-0 win comfortably. Scorecards might have been close but there was nothing close about that fight.

Screenshot_20210926_002539.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.