Spurs Thread - 2021/22

I'm genuinely not sure if Kane is actually this shite or is just unsettled/sulking?
A question I would pose in the Kane thread, but I was banned a couple of months ago for 'wumming' by suggesting our two main itk's were full of shit, Kane is a bit shit, and he wasn't worth more than a third of what levy was asking.....

I’ve nout against Harry, he seems like a nice lad but his lack of form and Spurs’ implosion is a joy to behold purely on the basis that it’s gonna slowly dawn on the public if it hasn’t already that Levy’s inflated ego and stubbornness (bolstered by fawning idiot journos) has put Spurs in a tailspin which could take them all the way to relegation.

Like I say Harry’s a decent sort and I don’t wish harm on him but one of his quite frequent quite serious injuries is all we need now to turn everyone involved full square against Levy as the realisation hits them that an injury prone ageing Kane might be worth £30m tops this time next summer.

I’ve nout against Harry, he seems like a nice lad but his lack of form and Spurs’ implosion is a joy to behold purely on the basis that it’s gonna slowly dawn on the public if it hasn’t already that Levy’s inflated ego and stubbornness (bolstered by fawning idiot journos) has put Spurs in a tailspin which could take them all the way to relegation.

Like I say Harry’s a decent sort and I don’t wish harm on him but one of his quite frequent quite serious injuries is all we need now to turn everyone involved full square against Levy as the realisation hits them that an injury prone ageing Kane might be worth £30m tops this time next summer.
The thought of Spurs getting relegated would be beautiful.

Their forum is as toxic as it gets at the moment. All want the manager sacking already and calling Kane shite despite bragging about keeping him over the summer.

They might as well just keep renting the new stadium out to other sports cos they’re not winning fuck all anytime soon.

The twat Levy denied Kane his dream move sadly that was the start of the nightmare...............give it a few weeks and he won’t be even attending Tottenham games ...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.