United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who replaces Ole though?

Who is out there at the mo, who is that step up they need?

I've never understood the Zidane hype as a manager, so he may get the respect from being an outstanding player, but tactically, could he get this lot firing? I don't think so.

They took a punt on Ole, if I was them I'd go for Graham Potter; far more tactically astute, but the owners bow to the demands of the fans and the 'old boys' club, which is hampering them big time.

Potter will go onto bigger and better things than Brighton. Like him a lot.
my money is on Brenda of leicester

Caption competition
1bbe1f593075c0dfce4b22200287f811.jpg
Anyone got a pair of zebra pants?

What a surprise

I also seen this about it, seems like it isnt even him posting a lot of the time? Makes you wonder how involved he has really been in the recent "school meals" stuff, I didnt follow it closely to know if he did things outside twitter, I guess you cant complain if it still had the desired outcome but would be odd if it was just the PR people talking as though it was him.

Seems like they are torn in my office, Number one choice is Conte, 2nd is Brenda, third is Zidane and there's quite a few who want Rooney due to his heroics at Derby. There was even a shout for Wenger. They really are clueless and doomed much earlier than I expected. Their season will be over in 3 weeks :)
Really do hope they end up with Rooney. Imagine Shrek telling the sex offender what to do and subbing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.