Bruges away anyone?

I don’t get what’s going on here me, so we currently definitely need a pcr test on arrival and quarantine until results? Does anyone know if belgium will review this before the match date?

I don’t get what’s going on here me, so we currently definitely need a pcr test on arrival and quarantine until results? Does anyone know if belgium will review this before the match date?
My best understanding at the moment is a PCR test taken upto 72 hours before gets you in
Also if your in Belgium for less than 48 hours no test or quarantine required ???

I don’t get what’s going on here me, so we currently definitely need a pcr test on arrival and quarantine until results?
Assuming you are fully vaccinated;

Staying less than 48 hours - no tests, no quarantine.

Staying more than 48 hours;
  • test on day 1/2 AND quarantine until you get a negative result OR
  • take a PCR test within 72 hours prior to traveling
Does anyone know if belgium will review this before the match date?
Yes, this could all change, so I'd hold off booking any tests at this stage personally.

Assuming you are fully vaccinated;

Staying less than 48 hours - no tests, no quarantine.

Staying more than 48 hours;
  • test on day 1/2 AND quarantine until you get a negative result OR
  • take a PCR test within 72 hours prior to traveling

Yes, this could all change, so I'd hold off booking any tests at this stage personally.

where have you read that you can take a test 72hrs before instead of test on arrival?

where have you read that you can take a test 72hrs before instead of test on arrival?
Going Sunday till Wednesday and it is still only gov U.K. site that says pcr 72 hours before as a said Belgium still says test on arrival and that’s where we are going so think it will be up to the Belgium gov not U.K. gov

Going Sunday till Wednesday and it is still only gov U.K. site that says pcr 72 hours before as a said Belgium still says test on arrival and that’s where we are going so think it will be up to the Belgium gov not U.K. gov
Pretty sure the PCR test 7 hours before arrival is only for unvaccinated travellers (and from non EU red countries i.e.us that means you can't travel anyway.

From reading this it means no test if in Belgium less than 48 hours, and if you are you have to take the day 1 test and isolate until the result is negative

I do not live in Belgium​

You are not a Belgian resident and you are planning to stay for more than 48 hours in Belgium? The following rules apply when you are in Belgium.

What should I do?​

1. You must complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) within 48 hours before arriving in Belgium, even if you’re vaccinated. The PLF must be completed:
  • by all people travelling to Belgium, except:
    • if they are staying for less than 48 hours in Belgium,
    • if they are returning to Belgium after a stay abroad of less than 48 hours;
  • Are you traveling to Belgium by plane or boat? Then you must always fill in the PLF, even if you are staying in Belgium for less than 48 hours or were abroad for less than 48 hours.
  • Are you travelling by train or bus from a country outside the EU or Schengen area? Then you must always fill in the PLF, even if you are staying in Belgium for less than 48 hours or were abroad for less than 48 hours.
  • If you have stayed in a very high-risk country for the past 14 days, you need to fill in the PLF at all times, regardless of the length of your stay.
  1. Check the colour code of your country and/or whether it is listed as a very high-risk country. Please note: Have you been in a very high-risk country in the past 14 days? You are not allowed to travel to Belgium. You may only travel to Belgium if you have an essential reason in a very limited number of cases. Read more here.
  2. Check which COVID certificate you have. There are three types of certificates:
  • A vaccination certificate proves that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your last vaccination dose and if the vaccine is EMA-certified or Covishield. From 1 September, vaccination certificates from non-EU countries will also be accepted in Belgium under certain conditions, pending their equivalence agreement with the EU.
  • A recovery certificate shows that you have recovered from COVID-19. You have a positive PCR test result no older than 180 days and you no longer need to isolate.
  • A test certificate is proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. This test should be less than 72 hours old.

Testing or quarantine​

The PLF will take the last 14 days into account when determining quarantine, also when the zone changes colour.

1. Are you travelling from a green or orange zone? You do not need to get tested or quarantine.
  2. Are you travelling from a red zone in the European Union or Schengen area or from red code white list third country?
  • Do you have a vaccination or recovery certificate? You do not need to quarantine or get tested.
  • You don’t have a vaccination or recovery certificate?
    • You must do a PCR test maximum 72 hours before you are in Belgium. This test must be negative.
    • On arrival in Belgium you do not have to go into quarantine.
    • Get tested again on day 7.
    • Children under the age of 12 do not have to get tested.
  1. Are you travelling from a red zone outside the European Union or Schengen area?
  • If you do not have an EU nationality or main residence you may only travel to Belgium for essential reasons or if you have an approved vaccination certificate with full vaccination. Read more here.
  • Do you have a vaccination certificate?
    • Get tested on day 1 or 2 after you arrive in Belgium.
    • You have to stay in quarantine until the negative result of your test on day 1 or 2.
  • You do not have a vaccination certificate?
    • If you don’t have a recovery certificate neither, get tested within 72 hours before your arrival in Belgium.
    • You must quarantine for 10 days. Get tested on day 1 and 7 after your arrival in Belgium. The quarantine may be shortened if the second test on day 7 is negative.

Pretty sure the PCR test 7 hours before arrival is only for unvaccinated travellers (and from non EU red countries i.e.us that means you can't travel anyway.

From reading this it means no test if in Belgium less than 48 hours, and if you are you have to take the day 1 test and isolate until the result is negative

I do not live in Belgium​

You are not a Belgian resident and you are planning to stay for more than 48 hours in Belgium? The following rules apply when you are in Belgium.

What should I do?​

1. You must complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) within 48 hours before arriving in Belgium, even if you’re vaccinated. The PLF must be completed:
  • by all people travelling to Belgium, except:
    • if they are staying for less than 48 hours in Belgium,
    • if they are returning to Belgium after a stay abroad of less than 48 hours;
  • Are you traveling to Belgium by plane or boat? Then you must always fill in the PLF, even if you are staying in Belgium for less than 48 hours or were abroad for less than 48 hours.
  • Are you travelling by train or bus from a country outside the EU or Schengen area? Then you must always fill in the PLF, even if you are staying in Belgium for less than 48 hours or were abroad for less than 48 hours.
  • If you have stayed in a very high-risk country for the past 14 days, you need to fill in the PLF at all times, regardless of the length of your stay.
  1. Check the colour code of your country and/or whether it is listed as a very high-risk country. Please note: Have you been in a very high-risk country in the past 14 days? You are not allowed to travel to Belgium. You may only travel to Belgium if you have an essential reason in a very limited number of cases. Read more here.
  2. Check which COVID certificate you have. There are three types of certificates:
  • A vaccination certificate proves that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after your last vaccination dose and if the vaccine is EMA-certified or Covishield. From 1 September, vaccination certificates from non-EU countries will also be accepted in Belgium under certain conditions, pending their equivalence agreement with the EU.
  • A recovery certificate shows that you have recovered from COVID-19. You have a positive PCR test result no older than 180 days and you no longer need to isolate.
  • A test certificate is proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. This test should be less than 72 hours old.

Testing or quarantine​

The PLF will take the last 14 days into account when determining quarantine, also when the zone changes colour.

1. Are you travelling from a green or orange zone? You do not need to get tested or quarantine.
  2. Are you travelling from a red zone in the European Union or Schengen area or from red code white list third country?
  • Do you have a vaccination or recovery certificate? You do not need to quarantine or get tested.
  • You don’t have a vaccination or recovery certificate?
    • You must do a PCR test maximum 72 hours before you are in Belgium. This test must be negative.
    • On arrival in Belgium you do not have to go into quarantine.
    • Children under the age of 12 do not have to get tested.
  1. Are you travelling from a red zone outside the European Union or Schengen area?
  • If you do not have an EU nationality or main residence you may only travel to Belgium for essential reasons or if you have an approved vaccination certificate with full vaccination. Read more here.
  • Do you have a vaccination certificate?
    • Get tested on day 1 or 2 after you arrive in Belgium.
    • You have to stay in quarantine until the negative result of your test on day 1 or 2.
  • You do not have a vaccination certificate?
    • If you don’t have a recovery certificate neither, get tested within 72 hours before your arrival in Belgium.
    • You must quarantine for 10 days. Get tested on day 1 and 7 after your arrival in Belgium. The quarantine may be shortened if the second test on day 7 is negative.
Exactly that’s how I read it but the U.K. gov site does say if vaccines been done u can do the pcr 72 hours b4 to gain entry but I think I’ll trust the Belgium gov seeing as it’s where we are going

Did psg away reach general sale? Will this? I have no idea how the euro aways are selling compared to normal where it's untouchable. I quite fancy chancing my arm at this one....(would be a first ever Europe away)

Exactly that’s how I read it but the U.K. gov site does say if vaccines been done u can do the pcr 72 hours b4 to gain entry but I think I’ll trust the Belgium gov seeing as it’s where we are going
That’s the Belgium gov that you put up and this is U.K. gov one so who do we believe 1632763857754.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.