United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he'd be another ex-Utd star to become a great manager, like....er.....Neville, Bruce, Keane, Ole...
Good old Brucie hasn't had a go yet...the rags points to game ratio when he's involved is second to none, should be a shoe-in, in fact I'll personally head up to Newcastle to help him pack his trunk.

Here's hoping they go the same way as barca a club full ov individuals with a clown in charge of them. Really hoping someone can knock them from the 4th spot which they seem destined for a year without champions lge money with varane sancho and Ronaldo wages added to an already big wage bill with the possibility of new big contracts for pogba and fernades could cripple them for a good few years.

Caption competition
1bbe1f593075c0dfce4b22200287f811.jpg
Where did that bloke's dick go?

Solskjaer on 10th September asked who'd take their abnormally high number of penalties.

"I’ve had a chat with the two of them,” said Solskjaer. “We’ve got two players there that I’d trust with my life to put a penalty away and that’s a great position to be in"

Ha ha, what a sad sack.
Does that mean he's now flat on his back in a pine box,or is that not a great position to be in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.