The FTSE

It's a huge red flag and I don't understand why people flock to such risky investments. @Craig I genuinely hope you make a shit load of money from that coin. But please don't invest anything you're not comfortable with losing.

If they're offering a guaranteed 19.4% ROI they are gambling on a continuous wave of new 'investors'. There may well be a big wave now, but it won't last forever and that coin will sink. There's no safe way of knowing when to time the market in any investment. If you know about 'upgrades' that are going to boost the price, then everyone does and the price will already reflect those upgrades. They'll continue to offer you the 19.4% ROI by creating more coins (leading to hyperinflation and the subsequent devaluation of your actual monetary investment).

Getting 20% more coins from them is pointless if the coins are worth fuck all.

My advice as a concerned bluemooner is to get out whilst you're up and invest in something more tangible!
Genuinely thanks for your advice and concern. The coin is pegged to the dollar and has recently held its peg better than any other stable coin. It generally stays between 99/101 cents. They’ve made no secret that the interest won’t stay at such a good rate for ever. If you look at how Anchor Protocol pays 20% via google it’s all explained.

As it happens I don’t currently have any of said stable coin which is UST but I do hold plenty of their main coin called Terra Luna. It’s certainly one for people to keep an eye on as it continues to perform tremendously well. I get that most upgrades are priced in but this is difficult for that to have happened as 50 new apps are set to launch next month and it links up with Solana amongst others giving those people the chance to earn interest also through UST.

Basically the more UST market cap goes up the less Luna is in circulation meaning the price of Luna goes up.The current market cap of UST is 2.7B and is set to fly once this upgrade is completed in a few days. Fair enough be sceptical if you know very little about terra and it’s ecosystem but I’m expecting and very confident that in October it starts a run similar to Solana. The kind of run that few things are capable of.

Happy to see this bumped in late November as the one promise I make is it will be a very interesting couple of months for Terra Luna. As I said it’s current value is $35 dollars a coin. I’m expecting few things to get close to matching the run that is about to happen. Time will tell though as usual.

Genuinely thanks for your advice and concern. The coin is pegged to the dollar and has recently held its peg better than any other stable coin. It generally stays between 99/101 cents. They’ve made no secret that the interest won’t stay at such a good rate for ever. If you look at how Anchor Protocol pays 20% via google it’s all explained.

As it happens I don’t currently have any of said stable coin which is UST but I do hold plenty of their main coin called Terra Luna. It’s certainly one for people to keep an eye on as it continues to perform tremendously well. I get that most upgrades are priced in but this is difficult for that to have happened as 50 new apps are set to launch next month and it links up with Solana amongst others giving those people the chance to earn interest also through UST.

Basically the more UST market cap goes up the less Luna is in circulation meaning the price of Luna goes up.The current market cap of UST is 2.7B and is set to fly once this upgrade is completed in a few days. Fair enough be sceptical if you know very little about terra and it’s ecosystem but I’m expecting and very confident that in October it starts a run similar to Solana. The kind of run that few things are capable of.

Happy to see this bumped in late November as the one promise I make is it will be a very interesting couple of months for Terra Luna. As I said it’s current value is $35 dollars a coin. I’m expecting few things to get close to matching the run that is about to happen. Time will tell though as usual.
Fair play to you, at least you're researched into it. It's the people who see '19.4% interest' and throw money in without really knowing what they're investing into.

Like I said, I genuinely hope it goes well for you. I'm firmly against the general idea of 'crypto-currency', but that doesn't mean I don't want people to earn good money from it. Let's see what happens over the next couple of months and fingers crossed you're on to a winner.

Fair play to you, at least you're researched into it. It's the people who see '19.4% interest' and throw money in without really knowing what they're investing into.

Like I said, I genuinely hope it goes well for you. I'm firmly against the general idea of 'crypto-currency', but that doesn't mean I don't want people to earn good money from it. Let's see what happens over the next couple of months and fingers crossed you're on to a winner.
Cheer mate, appreciate it.

For people not liking the volatility of crypto coins
USDC and USDT both pay 8% interest on various exchanges, and are both stablecoins.

The banks, and investment firms are getting seriously worried about the amount of money moved from their firms to the crypto firms.

Nice. Funnily enough, my funds are also with Aviva!
As are mine
When my statements arrived earlier this year I was expecting the worst, but they'd all seen a healthy increase in value
Two more years of growth like that and I will in in a position where I really have no need to work (I'll be 61)

Nearly back to what I paid for mine after Deepwater Horizon!
Haha bloody hell. I got in after then at 2.60 or something. Sold at about 4 quid after two years.

i bought back in a couple of years ago and topped up when they dipped. I think the average price of my holding is around 2.70 so nicely up right now and the dividends are decent..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.