Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Another day if the match was crucial and not between to hard league games we'd win that.....if we could finish.

Media will be happy for Messi.

Things I know after that.

1. We are a top side and considered a big scalp by a team that has a forward line that costs about a billion.
2. This ref would not give us a decision even if they decapitated one of us.
3. Neymar and Verrati are little bitches who would fall over in a stiff breeze.
4. We are a better side with Jack and Jesus as our wide players - Mahrez and Sterling back to being a bit selfish and stifle a lot of our play in the final third.
5. Rodri is a very important player (I already knew that but he was excellent once again)
6. For the return fixture we need to be a bit more aggressive and not allow them to surround the ref.
and finally
7. BT sport will never get my £ they may as well call themselves FT (French Telecom) as the coverage was so biased and a love in for them.

Good night blues all is well onto Liverpool and a big win.

Absolutely atrocious performance
Really???????
Where the fuck were you in the 80s, 90s and most of the noughties? THAT was (mostly!) atrocious.
Get a grip.
Played well tonight and got mugged by a team with 3 of the best attacking players in the world.
That’s football.
Just because you lose it doesn’t make it sn atrocious performance.

Disappointing but not a surprise. Decent effort from us but I’m certain that there will be a beautiful prostitute waiting in the referee’s hotel room after his performance for PSG tonight.

I wish the club would call out the blatant bias against us, it’s so clear and obvious in these sort of games.

What is also obvious is that if we are genuinely serious about winning this tournament we absolutely must get a goalscorer, regardless of agents fees and wages.

Every half decent team and some average ones finish a higher percentage of the chances they create than we do. That costs us in these type of games, almost every time.

Dominated the game, but looked pretty toothless up front. To be fair, they were amazing in defence. None of Mahrez, Sterling, Grealish, De Bruyne or Bernardo could be said to have had a particularly good game.
That’s because it’s not our best fluid front five. Never known a player to just stop an attack dead, literally stand still and play a ball backwards so many times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.