Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

We played well but missed too many chances. Not for the first time. And that has nothing to do with having a striker or not. Bit sick by that discussion anyways.

Messi had one great moment and scored. No way he would fit our team and the way we play. But he will definitely get all the media attention tonight and tomorrow.

Finally I’ve read some dreadful comments about Sterling on here. Doesn’t make me proud to be a City fan as I will always support whoever plays in a City top. He isn’t playing well. Do just ask yourself if he will profit from support or abuse.

Thought we played well, just missed chances. Sterling hitting the bar, and Bernardo missing from 2 yards was the difference. That summed up the game for us really. Messi did nothing then scored a wonder goal to kill us off, but we left that door open by not putting our chances away. Nothing to be disheartened about, I hate seeing Mahrez and Sterling in the starting line up together, but knew we wouldn't play the same time from the Chelsea game tonight with Liverpool around the corner.

Bring on Liverpool, win that and it's a great week.

I thought we were excellent for the most part. We have gone to PSG and dominated on their patch. Only thing missing was the finishing, which unfortunately is a common theme with us.

Cancelo and Rodri excellent.

KDB is worrying me.

Mahrez back to just playing for himself.

Sterling done and dusted.
thought the saame about KDB...he looks like he is struggling and its occuring more and more often

We were good.

I hope Sterling never starts again in a big CL match though. His heads gone.

Ref was incredibly bad and Grealish got fuck all.

We looked the better team, but they are dangerous and were very motivated.

I suppose the difference is this is only the third biggest game we’ll play over this week or so - after the Chelsea and Liverpool games - while PSG spend their weekends playing low quality matches against a bunch of nobodies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.