Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Genuinely think Sterling is Mendy levels of negative impact for us now.

one of his touches in the first half made me feel sick played through and took the ball away from goal. But we’ve made out own bed here and don’t have a striker.

A pressing concern where we do actually have a much better option, is we need to drop Laporte move Dias to the left and bring Stones in.

That Messi goal was so typical of Laporte could have brought him down before he recieved the ball back but he’s a yard too slow and not a killer and will always let us down in big games.

Can't really fault the performance, we weren't clinical enough but I thought we were the better team.

If we had to lose 1 of our 3 games this week I'd have picked that one.

Having more possession doesn't make you the better team.

They had chances and took them. We fucked up ours.

They were therefore better.

Sterling has to be gone simple as that

He just isn't arsed & knows his numbers up

Torres has been bang in form & ends up the fall guy tonight so Sterling can play

If he starts Sunday then I won't watch it it's fucking frustrating

Overall the football & dominance was decent but for fucksake the finishing was shit

It goes 1-1 then We win imo but once again big games go begging
Mahrezis either brilliant or fucking frustrating

Jack learnt a big lesson tonight he will watch it back & see what he needs to do

Laporte got bummed but Messi has done that all his life thats how you finish

Lewandowski, Kane even Ings make a difference tonight

Please please go fucking balls deep on CF otherwise we die trying

We looked good tonight which is encouraging going forwards for the rest of the group. Played better than we did when we beat them first leg last year. They looked really good that game and had us on the ropes at times. Tonight was a bit like a prem game vs the likes of Leicester looking to hit us on the break
Can see Liverpool trying exactly this at the weekend...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.