New striker?

Darwin Nunez is having a pretty good season. Just to make it clear though: yes he’s from Benfica, but his agent isn’t Mendes

Karim Adeyemi might be one to watch.

Salzburg striker, German, was in Bayern's academy for a couple of years. Only 19 years old.

Looks like his breakout season, scored 10 goals in 14 games and won 4 penalties in the CL Group Stage already.

Karim Adeyemi might be one to watch.

Salzburg striker, German, was in Bayern's academy for a couple of years. Only 19 years old.

Looks like his breakout season, scored 10 goals in 14 games and won 4 penalties in the CL Group Stage already.

Last young player who scored goals for fun at Salzburg has done alright for himself or so I've heard.

Seriously though, I did see that he scored a couple tonight. He's having some season thus far, and definitely worth keeping an eye on his progression.

I have to think the club has a blanket over the entire footballing world looking for the next big thing upfront!

Sure, Haaland is the current business, but at the seeming contract size being mooted, does he warrant the extra £MM if there are good, young alternatives who will not be constantly being shopped around?

Also, it’s hard to believe that Benzema isn’t being looked at as the old guard, with a nice, juicy opening upfront waiting for Haaland.

Think they’d rather have Haaland than Mbappe if they had to put money on the table, but with Bosmans all the rage these days, who knows who will be where in 12-24 mos?!

Last edited:
I have to think the club has a blanket over the entire footballing world looking for the next big thing upfront!

Sure, Haaland is the current business, but at the seeming contract size being mooted, does he warrant the extra £MM if there are good, young alternatives who will not be constantly being shopped around?

Also, it’s hard to believe that Benzema isn’t being looked at as the old guard, with a nice, juicy opening upfront waiting for Haaland.

Think they’d rather have Haaland than Mbappe if they had to put money on the table, but with Bosmans all the rage these days, who knows who will be where in 12-24 mos?!
Good post i think we need x 2 strikers
A haaland and maybe a vlahovic.

Osimhen is not on that list but I would take him over anyone on that list barring Haaland...Thoughts?

I don’t really post anything. But I can’t believe we have found ourselves in this position defies belief. Proper winds me up. The club knew one of the best strikers the prem has ever seen was on his way out and we are still in this position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.