Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been before. Our lot looking like startled bunny rabbit's in the headlights.
Overseas players tend to believe the hype and are intimidated, particularly on their first visit. If they lose there, the myth stays with them.
Many of them will have been Liverpool fans as kids, brought up on tales of how the Kop win games for them. Used to be the same with the swamp until the GPC left.
It's all about the 'istry innit?

I am looking forward to see this lineup today.
Edi
Walker-Dias-Laporte/stones-Cancelo
Rodri
KDB - Berna
Gabi - Torres/Foden - Grealish

I expect a strong attack from us. Hopefully we will be able to score goals.

They're gonna throw the kitchen sink at us for 20 minutes or so, is it better to sit back soak it up, or, try to push them back with a high press. Like we're good at.
I never really know.

Hopefully Pep knows.
I would like to see us pack midfield for the first half and hit them on the break. A slow-paced match would suit us down to the ground. Liverpool struggle to break down teams who play like this. Our players are brilliant at keeping the ball.
Virtually every goal we concede is a counter attack down our left side. I am sick of watching them fly in. If we don't give them space they can't score (apart from a set piece). I would be happy with a 0-0 for this one.

I would like to see us pack midfield for the first half and hit them on the break. A slow-paced match would suit us down to the ground. Liverpool struggle to break down teams who play like this. Our players are brilliant at keeping the ball.
Virtually every goal we concede is a counter attack down our left side. I am sick of watching them fly in. If we don't give them space they can't score (apart from a set piece). I would be happy with a 0-0 for this one.
When you say you’re sick of watching them fly in, you do realise we’ve only conceded one in the league this season ?

Waiting to see Pep team selection before i put on my Footy bet.

Sterling starts then Liverpool win.

Sterling doesn't start i think we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.