Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys we gonna smoke you on sunday. Expect klopp to change his tactics to something like this.

Klopp can change his tacticts to whatever he wants to, your midfield is weak , mane seems out of form, firminho scores once every 3 years , van dijk not at his best, your defence conceded 3 in your last PL game.
Dont really fancy your chances here , mate

Please leave Sterling out of this game. He always goes missing against the Dippers and we need 11 warriors out there Sunday taking it the skip rats. I really dislike Liverpool and their fans so a win would give me an massive lift..... ;)

Last edited:
Our left/their right is where the battle & war will be won & I fancy us to exploit it, hopefully Pep sticks with Jack Joao & KDB on that side because that is formidable, up against Henderson Milner & Matip, could of done with a fully fit Stones allowing Dias over to the left, though I’m sure Eric will do a good job, he’s got to engage Salah early & force him wide, and got to be aware of the speculative diving ****,last seasons pen as an example, although the narrative of contact/seen em given has yet to rear its head this season, let’s hope they’re not saving it for Sunday

4 points is nothing at this stage of the season, losing is not a problem.

If we get out in front, I genuinely think we can break the back of this season by the end of the year. We have a very nice December schedule, and these Chelsea and Liverpool sides will drop plenty points.

With liverpool in particular I think they're adapting to the new signings, playing through some injuries and people like Van Dijk are still getting back into the swing of things. Go for the jugular and kill them off before they hit stride, get some confidence back and take us all the way.

A lot of people are also not factoring that while Liverpool will lose Mane, Keita and Salah for Afcon, they are also likely to have to quarantine for ten days when they return.

There is also the likelihood Egypt want their squad joining up two weeks before the tournament.

Liverpool could be without three of their main players for up to six weeks.

Would love to see Sterling come on as sub and smash the winner in front of the Kop and then just stand there with his fingers in his ears...

Can't see it though, but I still think we've got enough to beat them.

I wonder if they will have VAR working this time???

There's more chance of Sterling coming on and one of his shots hitting a sub ;)

A lot of people are also not factoring that while Liverpool will lose Mane, Keita and Salah for Afcon, they are also likely to have to quarantine for ten days when they return.

There is also the likelihood Egypt want their squad joining up two weeks before the tournament.

Liverpool could be without three of their main players for up to six weeks.
Never happening ,they will all have mystery niggles

Never happening ,they will all have mystery niggles

Not Egypt, Kaz.

Liverpool refused to release him for the Olympics, Egypt threatened legal action.

An understanding was thrashed out he would go to Afcon despite quarantine restrictions.

Salah is still at odds with Liverpool over a new deal and his club know they have to keep him sweet and respect his wishes to play Afcon.

Please leave Sterling out of this game. He always goes missing against the Dippers and we need 11 warriors out there tomorrow taking it the skip rats. I really dislike Liverpool and their fans so a win would give me an massive boner :)

The last time we played them Sterling was excellent. He won a penalty and scored the third, not to mention creating the first goal.

He's in bad form, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him in the side and play well on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.