Players who might improve us

McAtee would be the least of his worries....he's decent, but not as good as any of our current midfielders.
His current progression and subsequent ceiling say different.He can definitely be at least the quality of player Smith Rowe is.

There is no apparent reason he and Palmer wont soon be rivalling the likes of Torres,Sterling,Gundogan and Mahrez.

We need to start trusting our kids....Foden made the path,it would be a shame to see it vanish.

Renalto Sanches was a very good DM before his move to Germany, Germany was a disaster for him but he is coming back to form, Rodri Sanches and Lavia make a very diverse priority position strong

His current progression and subsequent ceiling say different.He can definitely be at least the quality of player Smith Rowe is.

There is no apparent reason he and Palmer wont soon be rivalling the likes of Torres,Sterling,Gundogan and Mahrez.

We need to start trusting our kids....Foden made the path,it would be a shame to see it vanish.
I was talking of Smith-Rowe....not McAtee ;) .....however if you think there is going to be a 'Foden' every season, your going to be bitterly disappointed.

I was talking of Smith-Rowe....not McAtee ;) .....however if you think there is going to be a 'Foden' every season, your going to be bitterly disappointed.

I have never said anything that would suggest that is my thinking,as my considerable input in the EDS threads will testify.

So let me clarify to prevent further confusion......Foden has shown the way,he may well be a very special talent,but,when the stars align......he has shown what is possible - he has set the standard for others to attempt to follow,he has offered hope where there was practically none prior.

For me,McAtee looks the closest since in terms of ability,and,given the ages of Gundo and Kev,he appears to have a very good chance of making an assault on our midfield too.

Lavia is another who might just make it.

McAtee would be the least of his worries....he's decent, but not as good as any of our current midfielders.
Isn’t that obvious though?
An 18 year old who hasn’t played any first team football, compared to 50m midfielders who’ve played for years.

Mcatee has the potential to be better, just needs development and games over the next few years

Isn’t that obvious though?
An 18 year old who hasn’t played any first team football, compared to 50m midfielders who’ve played for years.

Mcatee has the potential to be better, just needs development and games over the next few years
If you bothered to read the following posts you would see i was talking about smith-rowe NOT McAtee ;)
No one knows how good....or not, McAtee will be. Plenty of youth 'wonders' are only hype and have average careers because all they ever had was hype...some are never mentioned as youths but have good careers as they were good players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.