New striker?

Torres needs a run of games. He is quick attacks space in the penalty area. I say play him as much as possible until the transfer window. Then City will know if he can be a striker worthy of this great team or not.

If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Vlahovic. Going into his final year at fiorentina therefore a slightly discounted price, probs in the 50-75 range. Not a lot of evidence that city have the stomach for a big deal that doesnt have a release clause these days, just can't see city paying Raiola 50 mil and alfe inge 25 mil and dortmund 150 mil and erling 500k a week. Would love to be wrong.

If I were a betting person, I'd bet on Vlahovic. Going into his final year at fiorentina therefore a slightly discounted price, probs in the 50-75 range. Not a lot of evidence that city have the stomach for a big deal that doesnt have a release clause these days, just can't see city paying Raiola 50 mil and alfe inge 25 mil and dortmund 150 mil and erling 500k a week. Would love to be wrong.
I can maybe both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.