Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously as far as I`m concerned, good luck to them and it gives another "outsider" and opportunity of joining the elite.
It took us a few years but by fuck it was well worth the wait.
No I don`t have any issues with them getting a "sugar daddy".Join the clan as all teams in any league have money pumped into it by investors.Only the wankers see it as "unreal money thats not been earned" whatever the fuck that means. ;)

They hate us for some reason, even though they haven’t won the league for NINETY FIVE YEARS.
I’ll take Sunderland fans over these deluded, entitled smacked arses every day of the week and twice on Sunday. The fucking scousers of the Scottish Borders
I think around the time of the takeover they hated us. Similar to clubs like Villa and Everton who all wondered why they'd chosen us and not them... basically pure jealousy

But as the years have passed and we've disappeared over the horizon you hear less and less off them and I don't think they hate us more than any other fanbase do these days.... Basically its pointless them hating us

The premier league just got even stronger, soon, teams the quality Leicester have been will be relegation candidates. Nuts.

I hope it works for Newcastle but they would do well to look down at Everton for what can happen.
£536.5m in the last 5 years. Noult to show for it, they even had a manager whos won the lot.

Its going to be incredibly difficult to attract players, get them playing and all the infrastructure can take a decade to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.