Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
the media need to start calling out these clubs that are against it
Yes. Name those clubs. We know who they are. The corrupt owners at LFC, MUFC, Arsenal, Spurs. The greedy bastards who have fleeced the fans for years. Well it's farewell to them. They have ruled the roost but now the times are changing.

If we divvent win the Champions League within three years, I'll lick the skiddiez off me Knickazz
cherylcole-cheryl.gif

Last edited:
Interestingly, the article states all 19 clubs are against the takeover. City's position is very interesting considering Abu Dhabi and Saudi seem to have a good diplomatic relationship.

i think city will stay out of all the talks and dare i say welcome the newcastle take over
they know the so called elite will be fighting tooth and nail for more changes to FFP on both fronts with uefa and premier league. plus are we still under investigation by the premier league for FFP

newcastle fans maybe waking up from the party and see the smoke and mirrors and changing of the rules from the elite ? they will now fear the FFP and premier league rules or changes that can happen in a flash.
manchester city challenge was cut down and stopped in europe but the truth is we are now a better club for it because from 2012/13 we had to start again and learn to be a proper business and not just a football club with money

newcastle will learn the hard way and money from the owners will be the stumbling block ? newcastle may have a major investment off the field but the club needs to back it up with major sponsorships that are not linked to the owners and that only comes when your a winning club

i do believe manchester city was the last major personal investment that football and the so called elite could not stop ? the rules that changed was to stop it happing again. the manchester city broad and team off the field are what made us a major club we are today and we really don't need to panic and ask sheikh mansour mohammed bin salman to invest any money into the club football wise

yes the safety net is there ? but we match anybody's annual turnover from football with sponsorships and tv rights
that's all down to the great team both on and off the field and FFP rules

I think their getting to the Europa League level will be difficult. They will be in a mini league of five or six teams to fight for two places. Top four at the moment is a more certain mini league. They will have to work with Mendes, Pogba's agent or someone else to bring along a stable of players. From there, the rise will be meteoric.

i think city will stay out of all the talks and dare i say welcome the newcastle take over
they know the so called elite will be fighting tooth and nail for more changes to FFP on both fronts with uefa and premier league. plus are we still under investigation by the premier league for FFP

newcastle fans maybe waking up from the party and see the smoke and mirrors and changing of the rules from the elite ? they will now fear the FFP and premier league rules or changes that can happen in a flash.
manchester city challenge was cut down and stopped in europe but the truth is we are now a better club for it because from 2012/13 we had to start again and learn to be a proper business and not just a football club with money

newcastle will learn the hard way and money from the owners will be the stumbling block ? newcastle may have a major investment off the field but the club needs to back it up with major sponsorships that are not linked to the owners and that only comes when your a winning club

i do believe manchester city was the last major personal investment that football and the so called elite could not stop ? the rules that changed was to stop it happing again. the manchester city broad and team off the field are what made us a major club we are today and we really don't need to panic and ask sheikh mansour mohammed bin salman to invest any money into the club football wise

yes the safety net is there ? but we match anybody's annual turnover from football with sponsorships and tv rights
that's all down to the great team both on and off the field and FFP rules
They surely cannot get it wrong again and go in tow with the Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.